Experience the professionalism, care and comfort of Complete Dentistry, dental office Orland Park
We know that many people avoid the general dentist or family dentist because of perceived discomfort. Whether you choose our pain-free sedation dentistry option or not, our dental office Orland Park offers a caring and comfortable environment for all big and small preventative/family dental care and cosmetic procedures.
Call (877) 478-1353 or set up your dental appointment online.
Our top quality dental services bring repeat clients from areas like Orland Park, Tinley Park, Orland Hills, Palos Park and Homer Glen. It’s the combined positive effect of practiced skills, professionalism and kind, caring ways that people appreciate at Complete Dentistry.
Five principles that help us make a difference:
- Being a friend to you and your family: Your oral health impacts your entire well-being. Dr. Ringhofer and his team are your professional guides to good oral health. Maintaining healthy teeth and gums is a lifelong process. We believe in establishing a lasting and trusting relationship so that you feel comfortable coming to us for all your big and small dental needs.
- Understanding your needs and concerns: We take the time to listen to your needs and concerns as well as answer your questions. Understanding what you want is very important to us. This is the first step in our plan to successful dental treatments.
- Making you comfortable and confident about your dental treatment: Complete Dentistry believes that when you have all the information you will feel comfortable and confident about your treatment. That’s why we explain the process to you. We want you to think of us as a lifelong friend or partner helping you maintain good oral health.
- Using dental expertise and the latest techniques for top quality care: Dr. Ringhofer is committed to continuing education and incorporating the latest technology for your benefit. He is an accomplished family and cosmetic dentist who was named one of the “Top Doctors of 2010” in Chicago Magazine’s Top Docs issue. In addition, our team has over 1000 hours of continuing education and works hard to keep up with the constant advances in dentistry.
- Provide flexibility in appointments and payment schedules: You can come to us for teeth whitening, veneers, dental implants or TMJ/TMD treatments to relieve facial pain. We offer flexibility in scheduling appointments and payments. Evening consultations, a 24-hour emergency service and comfortable payment schedules (we accept most insurances and CareCredit) make our dental services easily accessible. We will work with you to accommodate your budget and time limitations.
Contact us at (877) 478-1353 or online for an initial consultation.
We provide complete family dental care at one convenient dental office Orland Park location.
Request a dental appointment
Request a Dental Appointment Online
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us
Our Services Video
4 customer reviews